This section describes the CIFN programme of activities, its aims, partner organizations and research links.
Our Business Plan includes:
- Extending our networking with other faith and interfaith communities
- Interaction with SACRE, CCAR, Interfaith Network UK, Red Cross, local schools and other community organizations
- Frontline services in the community: Support for homeless people and Langley Green hospital
- A presence at community events such as the Crawley Mela
- Involvement in minority health and social care via NHS, Crawley Council and WSCC
- Working with police to ensure the safety of all faith communities
…and many more.