The Crawley Interfaith Network (CIFN) exists to promote mutual respect and understanding among the various faith communities in Crawley Borough. We aim to:
* Encourage an atmosphere of goodwill and peace between different faith communities in and around Crawley.
* Promote and reflect on common beliefs as well as acknowledge differences and celebrate diversity.
* Help create understanding and respect between faith groups in and around Crawley.
* In pursuit of these aims, the CIFN’s objects (the Objects) are:
- To celebrate cultural diversity and promote unity
- To work towards creating common ground
- To provide a means for the general public to be involved in multi-faith activities
- To be an initial contact point whenever there is a need for consultation or assistance on multi-faith issues
- To arrange annual/regular activities, including events open to the general public, which are religious, cultural and social gatherings, in order to foster understanding and build upon differences
- To create dialogue to support bridge building amongst faith and secular communities in and around Crawley